There are some tips to follow:
- All English course candidates must attend English lessons and courses according to the timetable.
- Students must behave with respect towards each other and their teachers. BCC does not tolerate spoken or physical aggression (“bullying”) and anyone who acts like this will be told to leave the school. There will be no refund.
- BCC is not responsible for your personal possessions, we advise you to arrange your own personal, private insurance. We strongly advise students to take out medical and travel insurance before they arrive at BCC.
- We strictly follow the Data protection guidelines with your personal data and we do not share your data with any third parties without your permission.
- If you do not do this, we must tell the UK Visa and Immigration autority and you may have to leave the country.
- BCC will not accept verbal or physical threats to other students or BCC staff. If the misbehaviour continues, the student will face a disciplinary procedure.The student’s sponsor or agent will be informed, and BCC will not refund any course or accommodation fees.